Thursday, March 1, 2012

Is A Real Revival Coming?





Leaping In To God's Destiny For Our Generation!

By Abraham Israel







Belated Leap Day and Happy Leap Day to the other ends of the earth!

Here are some facts about Leap Day,

- February 29th happens only every four years:

A leap day was added to the calendar to account for the added time it takes the earth to complete its orbit around the sun every fourth year.

Every fourth year, the astronomical year is approximately 365.25 days, according to Encyclopedia Britannica, which is why as early as 46 bc, with the establishment of the Julian calendar, and extra day was added to make up for this weird quarter day.

Today is 29th February 2012. 29 Feb comes after every 4 years. That means that this year is a leap year with 366 days.

You were given one extra day this year, so that you can think how God has abundantly blessed you in the last four years of your life!

Thinking about the past four years of my life, I can thank and praise God with thousand tongues if available and even that is not enough for the countless blessings that God has lavished upon my life. Revisiting upon the memories of the time past, there were times I stood in the wilderness, alone with God and His unforgetttable Presence that satisfied me and have deposited His glory in my bones and marrows. There were moment of desperation, many trials spiritually, physicaly, temptations that threatened me to throw me away from God forever, battles regarding personal life, fight of faith to understand the calling of God over my life and waiting....for God to move so that I could see light at the end of the wilderness time. But at the end of the road, all I can say is, God is faithful to His promises. I have been going from strength to strength, received grace upon grace and have been lifted up from experiencing glory realm to higher realm of glory in my life. Hallelujah!!! Praise the Lord!

Now I thank God that my life did not go the way I have preplanned, or else I would not have seen the hand of God work gloriously on my behalf. Times of waiting and desperation are coming to a glorious fullfilling good days of God's glory in the will of God. As I have waited for the Lord, I have seen how God acts for those who wait for Him
(Isa 64:4). Glory!

Years ago around the year 2007, when I was about to finish my two year Bible College, I asked God for something of a UNUSUAL MIRACLE REVIVAL to take place to establish the kingdom through out the world, then I sensed an apostolic Word and Spirit manifestation of great intensity that will miraculously explode like never before in our generation. God told me at that time and promised me this following verse,
“Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. The beast of the field will honor Me, the jackals and the ostriches, because I give waters in the wilderness and rivers in the desert, to give drink to My people, My chosen” (Isaiah 43:18-20). From this above promise, God has promised a worldwide end time outpouring of Holy Ghost water upon every flesh that exists (Acts 2:17-21). From that time on wards in 2007, I have been PUSH'ing [i.e. P-praying, U-until, S-something, H-happens], PUSH'ing in to the deeper realm of the spirit to see the reality before my eyes. But I am now more than ever before I am convinced it is on the way.

God's promise never fails saints, I sense as we enter in to this next four year cycle from March 1st today, this move of God will start to increase and come in to more and more fuller manifestation. Do you live with the expectation toward God, like I have of a MIGHTY WORD AND SPIRIT MIRACLE REVIVAL or you just believe in a false theology of hopelessness which only promises doom and gloom in the end time. This false theology makes us more and more gloomly and void of life, so that we end up in a state of depression where there is no other way for the Church to manage anymore but to get raptured out of this world? I do not deny that there will be no deception in the end time, there will be great deception from the world of Satan and his demonic cohorts, which will reach its zenith when God himself will send deception to people through Antichrist and False Prophet, they all will be deceived together who do not love the truth of the word of God
(Matt 24:24-27; 2 Thes 2:9-12). But for the saints, it is going to be a glorious time where according to the promise of God, "Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits." (Dan 11:32). So never believe in the spineless false theology of gloom propagated regarding the saints who live in the end time before the coming of the Lord. THE PRESENT TIME TRUTH FROM JESUS SETS US FREE (John 8:32, 36).

Saints!, God has promised a glory, end time glory to all the saints of the end time who will live with an expectation of faith in the prophetic word. Just like the young Israelites who believed Joshua and Caleb's prophetic word of the Lord were finally taken by God to the Land flowing with milk and honey, so also it will happen to us who believe in the prophetic word of the Lord now
(Isa 60:1-3). If you believe this WORD OF THE LORD about a MIGHTY WORD AND SPIRIT MIRACLE REVIVAL, shout, "Amen!...Glory! Praise the Lord!" and from today onwards start to pray in spirit and understanding, expecting it to take place in your life too in the coming years. I promise you, even as I will experience the word of the Lord come to pass in this side of the globe, you will be also a part of this FIRE CARRYING GLORY REVIVAL in your part of the world! If you are on your way to believing and praying, your retirement benefits will surely be out of this world. Our God never forgets to reward those who sow with tears, all those who sow by prayer in tears will doubtless come rejoicing, reaping the harvest of souls for eternity ahead (Psa 126:5-6). Prayer is as much a ministry of great sacrificial effort and boldness as preaching and teaching of the word is in the end time harvest of souls (Matt 9:35-38; Eph 6:18-20; Col 4:12). So please do PUSH and PUSH,...and Pray Until Something Happens in the natural physical realm. It all starts as a vision in the spiritual realm and ends in the natural physical manifestation of the reality that God had promised. The END TIME REVIVAL is coming your way...be faithful in prayer...until it comes to fruition.

Keep MARCHing on saints! You are on your way to your destiny in God.

MUCH blessings....





Share:


Share Button

Previous Posts



No comments:

© 2008-2019 Abraham Israel. Powered by Blogger.
 

About

apostolicrevelation.blogspot.com is one of the world's fast growing popular Bible study websites, attracting thousands of visitors daily from all around the world. We follow a unique revelatory apostolic seer writing from the Scripture with Rapture taking place any time after Mid-Point but before Great Tribulation begins through Antichrist, we use dispensational interpretation of Scripture and believe the Bible teaches salvation by grace through faith alone, and the eternal security of believers. We will focus mainly on apostolic teaching that will edify, equip and empower the saints to reach their full potential in Christ Jesus. Our goal is the edification, evangelism and empowerment of the last day Church that the Lord Jesus Christ is raising up before His triumphant return!
 
 

Have Any Questions? Ask A Apostolic Bible Teacher!

  ►Please Fill Your Email And Name For My Answers To Reach You — Abraham Israel◄  

Name

Email *

Message *

 
Thank you. God Bless You!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

d